Freitag, 4. Mai 2007

Psychic attack


This is the third time in the last month that I have been ill. Even when I am not ill, I feel worn out and lacking in 'bounce'. It feels more like a psychic attack than mere germs.. if it is, then I know who it must be.. will have to think hard about the best ways of protecting myself against it. He is stronger than I thought he was, and what I have done so far isn't enough.I will do it tonight, a solstice casting. Black candles and burning sage & rosemary, and the ceremonial burning of a letter to him, calling on the Deities to protect my family and me. Then a cleansweep of the house. I will also bury the sage ashes outside the front door and draw a pentacle over the back door, and over every window.Then I will light a fire outside in the back garden & sit up til midnight to watch the sky. Unless it's raining, in which case I will do it without the fire. :D

4 Kommentare:

u6banimager30 hat gesagt…

Psychic attack

railblrdcentrai78 hat gesagt…

hiya, just did the profile squiz to see if I recognised you ~grin~ nope! Ah well, have to do it over coffee. Perhaps you could join us the Sunday of Samhain for a cup of mulled over our bonfire? ~smiles~ Just a thought!

goldfisheh hat gesagt…

I'd like that very much. Thank you! I'm taking the children to Cornwall the week before Samhain, but will be back on the Saturday, so will be free... and I hadn't made any other plans as yet, except for my own private ritual time later on.

bethne hat gesagt…

Great! Email me from LJ and we'll sort it out :)