Samstag, 30. Juni 2007

Blimey. ...

Blimey. I've just been sitting here mulling over the last Tarot reading that Kat did for me, a while back. It foretold of a really hard time coming, that I would be helped through by a man with fair or grey hair (iirc). That I would get through this difficult period, but that it would take blood sweat and tears to do so and would be a test of my character as to how I dealt with it.Well, I don't think I aquitted myself as well as I could have, character-wise, since I seem to have cried and hidden away through most of it ('it' being the court case I've been facing over the criminal damage/rent arrears debts that my ex partner left me with) although I feel much better and more in control of my life again now it's sorted. I'm feeling as though there is light at the end of the tunnel, and there is no way I'd have managed to sort it out without the help of John (a middle-aged grey haired gentleman) at the Clay Cross branch of the CAB. He is, I am quite sure, the man that the Tarot foretold of. He helped me way beyond the call of duty, staying behind for 2 hours after the office had shut, just to sort out my case.Now, having settled my financial difficulties as well as I can at the moment, I am feeling more and more that I need a direction in my life that isn't just being a Mum. I have been considering perhaps doing a hypnotherapy course... it's a subject that I've always been interested in and would enjoy immensely. And more to the point, the time is right.

5 Kommentare:

piraktehhessek1yahoocom hat gesagt…

I am so glad you got it storted out in...lots of hugssssssssssxxxx

salaamalaikam hat gesagt…

Oh gosh, so am I!I didn't even have to go to court in the end, mainly thanks to John at the CAB. I've offered to pay the debt and arranged a payment plan with the council. The woman at the council faxed the court and told them it was settled. :-) *phew*!!!

bezdaty hat gesagt…

Good for you...I'm sure that it feels like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders, I know I did.Hugs and loveXXXSXXX

pjjrof40 hat gesagt…

Wow! ~grins and bounces~ yay

rasdolnewnfrommondon hat gesagt…

Hey you.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY