Montag, 18. Juni 2007

Full moons and circles



Wow, well, where do I start?Circle time on Friday was so different to all private ritual time I have ever had. I always feel keyed up before rituals, but this time I was so keyed up that leathermgoddess could feel my heart beating from across the room with her back to me *LOL*. I wasn't the only one to feel the atmostphere either, others commented on it afterwards.The circle itself was really the most amazing feeling. The Moon was there, peeping out from behind a cloud (the only gap in a HUGE bank of cloud, too, as though to perfectly frame her as she looked on us). Everyone let go of something they needed to be rid of, wrote it on paper and put it in the fire. I wanted to let go of all of the hate I have been carrying around with me. I have spent so long hating Cherry and Nathan and Andy, for the hurt, damage and trauma they have caused to my children. I hadn't realised just how much it was damaging *me* carrying it around, but I had been getting more and more depressed. Even when I felt ok, I didn't ever feel really happy. But since Friday night's full moon, I have felt great. It feels as though I have been relieved of a massive weight from my back and I have started viewing the world in terms of light again. I can't really describe the change. It is as though my balance has shifted, deep down inside. It's all good though.I was asked whether I just feel happier than I did before because I have had a brilliant weekend in other respects (sex *does* tend to put a smile on your face, lol) but I felt like this before that, as soon as we left the circle I could feel it. It was compounded, too, by shullie telling me about my Grandma and my Granpy being there with me and what they were saying. I have missed my Grandma so much since she died, it meant so very much to hear from her and to know she is ok. I've always known my Granpy was with me, since I was a teenager and I saw him in a dream. I've felt and seen him since then too. Funnily enough, Shullie knew exactly when I had last seen him, too (at my last bonfire at home).I feel very blessed and lucky to have been invited to join this circle of amazing, strong and powerful women. I still value my private ritual time, I always will, but this is something that feels very right for me right now.

1 Kommentar:

howhypemtensiveari72yahoocom hat gesagt…

I'm glad that you felt comfortable, and that it did you good.