Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007

Re: Andy...

Re: Andy's continued psychic attempts to get to Gillian.S has suggested using the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. It'd be draining and I would have to do it every day, but it's a powerful piece of Magic and would keep his assaults at bay.It'll take a fair amount of personal strength of will and channeled energy to get it right though. I'll meditate and ask for more guidance, too. Andy's energy is far stronger than I first thought it would be.S also suggested teaching Gillian simple methods of psychic self defence. That's easier said than done though, as she doesn't truly want to block Andy out. She hangs on to the memory of him as being a daddy who loved her, and she misses him. He is still psychically assaulting me too, although it seems he is finding it harder and harder the stronger I grow.Four years since we left. Four years and he still won't leave us be. I just wish him to leave us in peace, for all our sakes, his own included.

1 Kommentar:

graff5xtationi9yahoocom hat gesagt…

It's a hard route to take, the LBRP, but it is rewarding, and powerful.Though it does have it's draw backs in the effort required. And unlike say walking to work, the effort shouldn't become any less over time if it works :SThat said, lordofmisrule seems to be experimenting with another form of the LBRp, I'm going to ask him about it. Apparently it's not quite the same as it's a bit more low volume, but he's used to the full vibrating of the angels.One of the things with teaching Gillian is that you'd not be teaching her specifically to block him, she need never suspect that. But when your taught to do block in karate, after time that block becomes a natural response to being threatened, even by someone you know... so if Andy did go to far, and she felt threatened, it could be a vital last line of defence for her to automatically protect herself. She may not use it generally, but it's something that's always there should she feel she needs it.*hugs* I'm sorry to hear he's doing this :(