Sonntag, 17. Juni 2007
Samhain
Samhain was great. I hadn't realised quite how much I had missed celebrating with others, I've been solitary for so long. It was a fab atmostphere around the fire, and the kids were encouraged to join in bringing their talents to the circle too, which was really nice.I've noticed this past year that I have felt the changes in the wheel of the year more than ever before. As though I were feeling them stir my blood, rather than merely being intellectually aware of them and celebrating accordingly. This is definitely a good thing. Since having my world as I knew it shattered just after Beltaine last year ('03) I feel the daily presence of the Goddess in my life more than I ever used to. When I think about the last 18 months, it astounds me that we have all come so far and done so well. I'm *so* proud of my girls for what they have achieved and are achieving since the abuse, it was so hard for them and for all of us.And so the Earth bids a farewell to the Sun for the Winter,I know He will be reborn of the Goddess and the cycle will go onAnd as I think about my place in the Wheel of the YearI come to see my own path in the cycle of life
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
5 Kommentare:
It was a pleasure to meet you at long last, and your kids are great fun! Lina loved having girls around and can't wait to see them again.Come share with us again soon? ~soft smile~ You'll always be welcome.
It was a pleasure to meet you and have your company.
It was lovely to meet you too, and your family. I'd love to come again, I look forward to it :0)
It was lovely to meet you!
Excellent - when you're bored give me a call - sorted!
Kommentar veröffentlichen